As it turns out there are a LOT of awesome folks putting out great, concise infographic content. Whenever I make a list of any kind, invariably I’m left with the “aw crap I forgot about this one” kind of feeling. Well, it turns out (and with a little help from my friends) I’ve missed out on a whole bunch of awesome fitness/nutrition/health infographics! So dive into this rabbit hole of awesome , concise bites of knowledge bombs.
1. Getting lean should NEVER be a game for only those with bank. Here’s a cool way to save some $ on your fat loss journey by @marcinevin
2. @soheefit gives us an eye-opening look at how not all protein shakes are created equal (ie. Some have a metric ass ton of calories).
3. My man from the land down under Dave Hargreaves @finessanarchist is a very smart dude and gives us a guide on how to fuel optimally for your goals/situation.
4. Another entry from @fitnessanarchist – this time doing the improbably and pointing out that energy balance is not as cut/dry as some fit pros make it out to be.
5. If you aren’t following the work of Renaissance Periodization @rpstrength you are missing out. Here’s the goods on cardio for fat loss.
6. @soheefit once again shines the light of reality on yo-yo dieting vs consistent and sustainable behaviors.
7. Dr. Susan Albers @eatdrinkmindful delivers an infographic near and dear to what I believe. Here we have a perfectly crafted look at how to eat mindfully.
8. @soheefit gets a well-deserved third entry here. It’s the calories that don’t tend to make the cut in our food logs, the insidious and under the radar “just a nibble” factors that can add up.
9. James Fell @bodyforwife pretty much slays every piece of rampant BS in the industry here in one fell swoop (d’ya see what I did there?).
10. @macrosinc fortifying what most level headed coaches are trying to preach. An honest hierarchy of fat loss.
11. Keto-mania is the hot trend in dieting these days and it’s the best! (or is it?) @cartergood brilliantly and succinctly sums up the benefits and drawbacks.
12. @cartergood delivers another gem here about the perils of fits and starts mentality of dieting.
13. @myolean shall not be left out of a “best of” infographics list… like ever. Body fat measurement is a gold standard for gauging progress, HOWEVER most methods are rife with inaccuracy.
14. Middle ground is important. Here’s a cleaver Venn created by Craig Weller www.barefootfts.com
15. Self-forgiveness is huge in the journey of fat loss and optimal health. @precisionnutrition is a phenomenal resource for all things diet and health.
16. Walking is VERY underrated. Here’s a list of its substantial benefits via @preventionmag
17. @marcinevin gives a nice overview of some protein sources for vegetarian and vegan ways of eating.
18. @marcinevin ‘s infographic game is STRONG – earning a 3rd entry. Easy chicken prep with a slow cooker? Yes please.
19. Butter has gone from satan to saviour in a matter of a decade or so. @physiquonomics puts the brakes on the pendulum that has recently swung butter into a health food.
20. @bornfitness has one of the best blogs on fat loss and health in the webosphere. Here he gives us permission to eat either small or big meals.
The great @georgiefear is one of the very best voices in an industry muddled with BS. Here she takes a look at downsides of losing “vanity pounds”.
So there it is – another 20 share-worthy infographics. There is a LOT to learn when it comes to health, fitness and fat loss. Keep striving for new ways to empower and educate yourself.